Discuss Skins/Capes Here!

I really like skin-editing, so I wanted to see some of your skins! Share some screenshots of your skins and capes! You can show your current skin, or an old one. Feel free to talk anything skin-related here! :+1:

Here’s my skin on NameMC for a dynamic view, and here’s a screenshot from my NameMC profile:

I tried to make my skin look like an adventurer! I’ve planned some edits for it that I’ll make when I get home and can use my computer! I’ll share it again here when I’ve changed it! :+1:

25 Likes

Well, i used to use the free skin from fashion frenzy, but it disappeared… i still dont know what happened to it. Currently, i use and ender dude from the uniqlo skin pack, but soon i am gonna buy a new one. (Snow Fox if thats whats its called)

2 Likes

This is my java skin because i lost a 1v1 dare. Then my friend made me this pfp for the hypixel forums as a meme lol.

6 Likes
7 Likes

That looks like a basic girl skin everyone was using 6 years ago

6 Likes

its just a pfp so i doesn’t matter

1 Like

It’s also my skin lol. Am i aloud to post a screenshot on hypixel to prove it lol?

well your skin nice :grin:

1 Like

I can’t wait until my friend finishes my skin lol so i can stop wearing it lol

1 Like

I just found my cape.

1 Like

Nice! I guess miners need cool capes!

That’s a screenshot from Miners Need Cool Shoes, the site you use to make banner OptiFine capes - for those who don’t get the joke…

4 Likes

Screenshot (234)

This is mine because I miss my pancape ):

17 Likes

1 Like

image What? Pixel? What?

I play trombone, so I had that name for a bit on Java. The Hystenristicial name, I have no clue how I came up with that.

3 Likes

I use my shark skin. I committed to it because someone made this hilarious render for me:

5 Likes

armor stand with capes in all colors to match the team color.
But Hive had to block them sadly. :frowning:

8 Likes

That would’ve been hilarious to see in game

image image

4 Likes