Discuss/Share your survival world's here

I found herobrine and entity 404 and every other creepypasta ever in my survival world.

i loved playing modded survival worlds…

danrobzprobz created most of my fav data packs

here is the mcpedl link

2 Likes

I only play about a hour a day so it may take me a little bit longer

I currently have a 1 block skyblock world which I play java will send pictures soon if I remember

1 Like

I can never get myself to play survival, even if I do I just end up abandoning it. Sadge

2 Likes

here is an addon on bedrock… itssss a sickk addon like fr… really cool

1 Like

can relate

1 Like

I usually get full netherite-mending within day 2, then I abandon the world normally. :confused:

1 Like

have a full enchanting table and a full set of iron armour

[JAVA]

2 Likes

id get diamonds by then, im not a very honest person so sometimes i end up cheating and then i have no motivation to continue the world

Same

That’s a nice base tho

shhhh, iss a village, used a datapack to make them look better

Ocean next to my base, and the night sky

2 Likes

wow!!! awsome screenshot

1 Like

ig you could call me a photographer in minecraft lol

1 Like

And just watch untill it really gets going. I just actually loaded up the world. sorry for double post

can’t wait to see it!!!

1 Like

SurvivalDecoys Day 3

I died a bunch ( I didn’t lose any stuff though) and I made a cow farm and a wheat farm

How did you die on day 3. The first time I died was because when I was mining obsidian for nether portal and enchanting table, I went afk and my sister picked up the controller and she mined the obsidian block below me and I fell into lava, luckily I snanchted the controller and placed water above the lava. Except the water didn’t touch me so I burned to death. And that was on day 18