Different Murderers

Goals:
Keep The: You Vs. Them
Make Murderers: More fun to play
Give A Slight buff to Murderers
Make The Game More Interesting

Idea:
There’s is a Chance to get Different Murders instead of just the same 1.
There’s isn’t going to be more Murderers per game only 1 Murderer.

Murderer:
Can Throw There Knife (There’s a Cooldown For it, and its the current Murderer)

Serial Killer:
When Holding Out The Knife Gain A Small Speed Boost

Trickster:
Has a bow and 1 arrow (Keeps The Bow after Shooting it)

Hunter:
Hears Innocents Heart Beat when Nearby (The Sound Will be where the player is)

Trapper:
Can Place a Trap and If A Innocent Steps in the Trap They Die (Can Only have 1 Trap at the Time)

I suggest having a few of these, this is just some ideas for them, having all of them Will make it Too Complex for Children

I actually really like this, I feel the current Murder Mystery gets kinda repetitive after a while.

I don’t think you should get a random murderer, but maybe the first couple times it just cycles through them so noobs can understand what each one does, and then give them a choice
(though this way would take more data than your way, but I feel like it would allow people to also find their playstyle & not get annoyed with getting one they hate)

I think That Would Be a Better way to do It,

Maybe Put it in before the game starts, so players are not seen standing still when the game starts

I think murder mystery is fine as it is. I don’t think it needs to be made more complicated. This would be pretty cool though. :smile:

Maybe make an item for it in the murder mystery lobby, once you go through all of them

1 Like

*cough cough

https://forum.playhive.com/t/murder-mystery-has-gotten-quite-boring-why-not-add-new-things/4361

Hehehe
(check Invis)

1 Like

I Don’t Think this is a good Idea because the Og Murderer is too weak

Why was this Flagged?

Your post was flagged as spam : the community feels it is an advertisement, something that is overly promotional in nature instead of being useful or relevant to the topic as expected.

That’s what the bot says