Detective Mode (MM) HIVE

Detective for Murder Mystery

The detective spawns is with a magnifying glass, a red “!” and handcuffs

When the detective looks through the magnifying glass, they could see the footprints of the murderer. ONLY with the magnifying glass, and only the murderer. Once the detective finds the murderer they can select the red “!” and they can either click the option that says, “Last seen” Which tells everyone, "Suspect was last seen in “This Room” OR, They can emiditly arrest the person they think is the murder. . And if the detective dies, They drop the magnifying glass, and whoever gets it, gets the items of the detective.

I understand that the detective sounds really similar to the sheriff. But this would add more steaks to the game and create a higher risk for the murderer to be caught. The sheriff can still definitely kill the murderer. but the detective is a lot more fun and intriguing For all four parties. (Innocence, Murderer, Sherrif, and Detective).

In case you didn’t know, you are able to vote for your own suggestion.

1 Like

Great Idea. I do think the arrest would give the murderer perminit slowness so the the sheriff has to catch the murderer (or a person with a bow). If the detective could eliminate the murderer this would be kinda unfair imo. But being really slow would make it obvious you’ve been suspicious/caught.

4 Likes

Yes. Slowing them down would really make it fair. For all parties. I agree.

This would definitely motivate me to play murder mystery again. Voted! :grin:

Cool idea, you have my vote