Debuff The Void

The Void Is THE Main Element of many the 2 Skygames TW,Sky
The Void does a lotttt of damage don’t you agree atleast Debuff it to were it 100 tick kill

But also if you can’t do that then make it 50 blocks down.The hypixel Void can be used as the hive on the hypixel void im able to e pearl clutch and in the hive void i rarely ever can do that

WITHOUT DOING it perpously if you agree then please vote but please don’t insult as its and idea Regarding to the VOID

Ok what? Isn’t the void in the Hive the void in Minecraft itself? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m pretty such there is no possible way the void could be “debuffed”, even if the Hive team used their own server software only for the server. :thinking:

Unless you meant making the void deeper. If so, that was already suggested.

1 Like

They could probably make it do less damage.

1 Like

Yeah.

If they can make a system which damages you when you are too high or too low (like on TW, and SW)… I think they can modify the void damage and change its height.

4 Likes

Hello there :wave:
Great suggestion! , I would recommend you to use the search feature to check if the suggestion has already been made by someone. This is to make it easier for the team to track down any popular suggestion that can “potentially” be added to the game. As far as this suggestion goes , you can vote here “Making the Void Deeper(or making pearls slightly faster)” maybe even add an extra suggestion to the same thread about anything related to that specific topic by adding a comment :slight_smile:

3 Likes