Deathmatch update

So in skywars when time’s up, the match is just over. which I think is kinda lame. So i’m thinking some sort of deathmatch setup. and i’m not thinking about the pvp in ring thing, thats kinda boring. I’m thinking some sort of crazy stuff happens like ender dragons come out and islands block by block gets destroyed. Maybe not too crazy but it should be fun. also, there is a long time before the ‘game over’ part. So maybe decrease the time for deathmatch?

image Omega Bump! image

I think this suggestion is great, because games can be long and boring.
I think this would be better if it was implemented just like how it was in SkyRoyale, where the map borders would shrink until reaching the middle, forcing players to fight.

Of course, the border shouldnt shrink gradually like in SkyRoyale, because this should only affect gameplay when it needs to. (When a player is running around in the final moments of the game)
The border should only start shrinking when there are around 5 minutes left, and they should surround middle when there is 2 minutes left. These timings are just suggestions, and they would have to be considered carefully if actually implemented.

Also, one last thing, I think the border should match java editions one, where it will only damage the player slightly when there are out of bounds. This will should allow players enough time to get to mid, should they be on the outskirts of the map.

1 Like

I agree. Ive kost so many cames to a stupid hider

Flawless grammar right here lol

2 Likes

I’m sorry it cost you so many cames.

I made a post about this in the dupe.

Ok. It was dark and late. I couldnt see my keyboard. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN THO RIGHT?!?!

2 Likes

Absolutely. I hate it when this happens, and while there are some alternatives, a deathmatch would help.

I thought you were still talking about not being able to see your keyboard and I laughed at my own silliness and your response :joy:

But good suggestion btw, so this doesn’t get deleted :+1:

1 Like

At least like confine the arena to the middle only or smth

1 Like

The Hive could implement a similar format as they did in the limited time game mode. The outer islands could slowly disappear, forcing the players to either fight or die lol.

1 Like