Death Run Deaths

Now I am somewhat speaking about the Death-Run community. We know a lot of people LOVEEE (me as well) death-run. But here’s the types of deaths, you’ll encounter. That will make you just wanna scream at them.
Death 1: The Crouching Death (Semi-Common?) This death will just crouch and wait for you to come and fall into their trap. Honestly not the most raging death in my opinion.
Death 2: This one will make you mad as heck. The death who just goes for the person in first place. Just for one little kill when they could get a MONSTER kill.(Common)
Death 3: The only you death. This death will just go for you, and ONLY you. One of the most raging deaths within death-run. (Ultra-Rare)
Death 4: The simple death. This death will just play the game with/without prior knowledge. There’s two types of these. The one who run to traps. And the other knows how to teleport to traps. (Usually Common)
In my opinion the deaths who just go for you in first place or just kill you for no absolute reasons makes me grind my teeth. Whats your opinions on those two deaths? I’d actually wanna hear from people who’ve played this longer then I have.

2 Likes

I myself am death type 5, the one who only is death on prison and go for a mixture of killing the first every once in a while and farming some kills at the section with speed-stairs-parkour mainly, then going back to the first.

2 Likes

I’m honestly death two, just because I like to have everyone accounted for and keep them all in a bunch for those monster kills. :smile:

2 Likes

I like the TNT traps, they always get everyone, even me

I hate death 3, I’m probably 1 sometimes 2

1 Like

I myself am Death 1, and I try to get as many people as once. I sometimes can be Death 2, but that’s because a try to stay ahead of first and slow down everyone’s times.

1 Like

For me I’m a mix of 1 and 4. And I did miss a death.
Death 5: The stealing death. This death will just steal the traps your at when yet there’s like another 14!!! Jeez pal. (Rare)

I hate death type 3.
I’m probably type 4 and type 1. But sometimes, I’m type 6, death who let few players go ahead, and trap other players in one checkpoint. They often stuck there.

1 Like

I’m usually Death 1 because I try to hide the fact I’m there so people fall for the traps. Sure it doesn’t do anything, but I feel as if one person will fall victim to it.

1 Like

I do the same sometimes, I will just wait till as many people as I can get are on one trap and then I kill them all :laughing:

1 Like