Daily Dose of Questions

In this thread I will be posting questions, pretty simple. I was bored and had the idea earlier today so here we are. I’ll organize the post later when I have time.

14 Likes

Question #1 - September 11th, 2021

You have a button in front of you. If you press it, you get $1,000,000 / £723,000, but a 10% chance of death. Would you press the button?

• Yes, I would press the button.
  • No, I wouldn’t press the button.

0 voters

No, I’d rather work for that money myself then risking something very important to myself and a lot of people.

1 Like

Screw my life I’d go for it all

2 Likes

I mean…
You can argue that there is a 90% chance that you won’t die. But imagine suddenly dying in such a un-epic way???

Amazing thread. Can see this thread becoming legendary if you keep up the questions

Too risky
Also great idea!

whatever happens, is a win for me

2 Likes

depends how you die ig

but still, the chance of losing everything you’ve have is just too risky

you guys are talking about how you die, it doesn’t really matter

you just die instantly. no murder, seizure, etc.

I don’t wanna be rich, I want to work for money, and have the satisfaction of buying things with money that I have earned.

1 Like

Death sounds fine and so does being able to make my mom happy, which i might never be able to accomplish with my own means, a fact that’s always with me when i think about the future.
I’d just give it to her as an apology for being a failure and then work to support myself anyway
its a w either way

2 Likes

Okay I think that question made enough people existential. Moving on?

the more i think about it the more factors i face.
but it all boils down to ‘self harm and gambling are strictly forbidden’.

but lets assume i dont have a religion…
I would 101% press it XD

1 Like

I wouldn’t risk my life just for money

Money isn’t the meaning of life, plus I’m so young I’ve barely lived and done things

If I was to die today, I’d be happy with my life, but im not gonna take that risk if I don’t have to

5 Likes

My life is boring anyways :man_shrugging:
maybe money would bring some life to my life

Question #2 - September 12th, 2021

You have the choice to either know the cause of your death, or know when your death will happen. What would you choose?

• I would like to know the cause of my death.
  • I would like to know the time of my death.

0 voters

1 Like

Life is very valuable but money is also a great tool so IDK

knowing the tine would make me more worried than knowing the cause

ar is right

Either is going to inevitably make you jumpy, imagine you find out you’ll die by a car.
you wouldn’t want to drive in a car or stand on the road anymore, hoping to avoid your inevitable doom for a little longer.
when in reality it wont happen for 10 more years when you’re grown and lets say you have a child, they walked in front of a car and you pushed them out of the way to save them
but you dont know that many details, so you don’t live your life to the fullest out of fear of the inevitable.
Because death always comes, however much you try to avoid it, and it’s a pointless battle.

and on the other hand knowing the time will simultaneously give you a certain dread and anxiety when you’re not making enough progress to feel accomplished, as you watch the moments tick away until death
but also maybe a sense of peace, knowing exactly the duration so you can make the most of it

5 Likes