Customizable Hub Titles

i would like to make a hub title about how i void on purpose voted

2 Likes

i love it, voted

2 Likes

Spam-liking other people’s posts (Like-farming) is not allowed, please avoid doing so. :sweat_smile:

To get back on topic, I really like the idea of having customizable statistic titles :o

9 Likes

Ill remember that for future

(I havent been back on the forums for a loooonggggg time. Im trying to learn things as I go along)

1 Like

Ideas for more titles (arcade titles mostly)

Number of eggs thrown in [ground wars]
Number of goals scored in [the bridge]
Number of flags captured in [CTF]
Number of final kills in [Sky wars]
Number of golden mailbots found

May come up with more later

3 Likes

Sounds like a cool way to flex your stats. Voted. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oh boy flexing 30k wins on mm sure why not give a vote for such an idea

3 Likes

I thought you’d be advocating for a stat showing ur placing on the all time lb of a game

1 Like

perhaps also number of murders, number of coins collected and number of games played overall

1 Like

Bump because this got buried very quickly, plus this suggestion nearly has 70 votes.

Also ceo you have to add the arcade examples to this.

1 Like

8 more votes please

1 Like

You want more votes? Bump

great idea voted

This is a really good idea! You got my vote! I really hope that this will be added in the hive soon! :smile:

bump i love this post so much this is me rn
family-guy-funny

1 Like

While I like the idea of this and think it could be very cool, I don’t think it should be added because I can imagine a lot of people only using stat hubtitles to flex with them which will make the normal hubtitles kinda useless and the hub titles you see in hubs will be less diverse.

Instead I think you could unlock stat hubtitles for reaching certain milestones like 1000 wins in a game. This way not everyone has them but only users with really impressive stats. These could also just be normal hub titles then

6 Likes

Maybe have stat hub titles unlock with Prestige, as an additional reward?

5 Likes

This would be a good way to show off my 315 day login streak XD! Ill vote :>

1 Like

this was added in the bedwars update

2 Likes

Cool but just for BW?? NO! We need MORE!!!