Custom spell textures

So i know we all know the spells in skywars but their just books and you might be like well feqrd why is this a problem well let me tell you so you pick up a spell not knowing what it is because of course it’s unmarked you don’t read the spell and you go on your way but later you get in a fight with a player you’re low and you need a life spell to heal or speed spell to get away well guess what YOU HAVE THE FIRE TRAIL then you’re doomed

Sorry for the long explanation lol but we could have a heart for life a lightning bolt for speed and a flame for fire just something more creative than a book

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

yes please, this would make hotbar sorting much easier

3 Likes

I wouldn’t exactly call myself a sweat, i tend to look at spells before trying to use them. But i see how this is helpful, so i’ll vote. Don’t forget to vote for your own post!

2 Likes

Small QOL improvement, voted!

2 Likes

This honestly NEEDS to be implemented, it doesn’t bother me much how it currently is right now but it will be way better to identify the spell books easier! Voted.

1 Like

It’s such a small change but would be such a big impact since for some reason blind me doesn’t like to read what the spell books say. I would love to see this added and thank you for actually noticing this and pointing it out! Voted!