[Custom Servers] Allow us to change how long matches are

title

More information:

Well as far as i know, this only applies to Death Run and Just Build currently, but we should be able to change the length of every game. This would be useful for sumos in treasure wars, and better and longer Murder Mysteries. (Especially with more murderers :P)

I just think this would make games better, and just last longer.

This idea sounds very nice. Take my vote.

It is also possible to change round length in Just Build.

3 Likes

Yes!
I had some skywars ideas but I couldnt make the game longer so it didnt work.

If your grace period thing is added this would have to be added too because Skywars with a ten minute grace period would suck.

wdym grace period

The grace period is time time where you can’t attack other players :ok_hand:

this is a duplicate of part of my suggestion, but you can vote for it! its under ‘all games’ :D

@kaiurii?

1 Like

But it’s a list, don’t close this.

3 Likes

Although it is a part of your suggestion, yours is an entire wishlist.

I would say having each feature as its own suggestion is better, considering someone who would vote for this may not necessarily want to vote on all those other things.

and also, i’m not aware whether or not it’s a rule on this particular forum, but on most i’ve been a member of, wishlists aren’t allowed for that reason up there^
so… yeah.

mods please dont close this

2 Likes

yeah, lists aren’t allowed

1 Like

this would help massively and being able to change deathmatch in tw

i unknowingly created a dupe of this

3 Likes

I think the treasure matches even for sumo are long enough. Almost no one plays properly after sudden death. But sw, sg, mm could use this for sure

1 Like

In skywars i play with my friends with 5 lives and the game always ends before someone wins

Hive PLEASE ADD THIS

also revive

They recently updated their custom server features but they should have probably added this to be honest.

This would be pretty good too have, considering you are just tryna have normal fun but then your treasure gets destroyed when 10 minutes are left and oof

Would be useful to have

2 Likes

I’d say no more than 40 mins

2 Likes