Costume pictures

Hey this is just a suggestion for any future hive updates. I have a few costumes and I probably a lot of people have costumes aswell, but it can be quite annoying to guess what the costume is or search all over google to see what it looks like when getting a new costume gift. To maybe help this can the hive team add little icons of the costume next to the name of the costume :slight_smile:

So you’re saying we should be able to see a preview of the costume in gift packs when buying one? Sorry I cant really understand

3 Likes

Hello! I agree that this may be handy. There is a Hive support page with images of all the costumes though, here.

3 Likes

I like the idea!! Maybe they can do it the same way they do with the avatars for when you win, the name of the costume and the picture of it right next to it! Great suggestion, make sure to vote for your own thing to show you really want it!

Also welcome to the forums!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Sorry you dont understand basically what I’m trying to say is when you buy a costume gift and have the long list of costumes it’s a nice feature to maybe have a picture to the side of the costumes name to show what it looks like

1 Like

Okay thank you I actually didnt know that was there :slight_smile:

If you’re just buying a costume for yourself, by it through the hive store (in the pause menu) and it will show a preview for every costume :+1:

Normally I just buy it through quest points as they are free but thank you for the advice

Not all I assume, some costumes dont have images I believe

if u look in the marketplace first you can find one that you want by looking at it, then find it in the gift menu :)

They all should do! Any that bring up an error message can be reported.

I’ve done that previously but it takes hours to find them all lol xD

1 Like

can relate xD

I’ve voted, but the only problem i see here is that the costume would have to be shrunk a lot to fit, and then you wouldn’t be able to see much of it

maybe if you click on it you get a preview that shows the title and the avatar as well, with some confirmation/denial options

2 Likes

as great as this is we have to consider resolution of the image

Yes ik the quality may be quite bad in the images maybe if they can turn over the page there can be the picture of costumes idrk xD

that’s a good idea, maybe there’s a button next to each costume so you can select a further view of the costume