Costume Concept: The Arcade Master!

I introduce to you, the Arcade Master!

This is loosely based of another concept of mine (The Mixed Master). I didn’t like that concept, though, so I remade it! Hope you like it :mailbot:

i like the concept and i saw your old concept and this is definitely an upgrade but one thing is bugging me: the face.

Most of hive costumes dont have a human face so instead maybe the faces can be all of the arcade game costume faces mixed in one (so ctf, bridge, bp and gw faces of the max lvl skins all in one ). You still have my vote

Sincerely Spring

2 Likes

This is a good idea! IMG_1182 I personally think it could use some sparkles or something to finalize it

2 Likes

This gives more of a CTF vibe tbh but nice concept modelling tho

6 Likes

You probably could’ve just updated the old topic with this image. :sweat_smile: I still love it though!

1 Like

For anyone wondering, the original concept is bellow:

The Original Concept

I had it archived because I didn’t like the way it turned out, and I felt I got the colors wrong.

Interesting

When I flagged the original post (because I wanted it archived so I could remake it), Splodg3r responded and said “We agree there is an issue and we’re looking into it.” I don’t know if there’s something wrong or if the staff don’t like my models.

3 Likes

He said, “Closed at the request of the original poster” so they normally closed it per your request.

5 Likes

That is the standard message that he sends with all flagged posts, don’t worry too much about it. :)

2 Likes