Cosmetic for players who played the beta

Idea: Cosmetics for the ogs

the cosmetics could be like “THE REAL OG” for a hub title and a avatar called “OG” and it would be just like a blue background with “OG” on it, and the costume/s could be the old treasure wars and the deathrun npcs.

there is no way to find out who an actual 2012-13 hive og is tho

unless you’re talking about 2018. If you played in 2018, then you would probably already have a bunch of cosmetics that are OG

1 Like

i mean bedrock 2018 and also for ppl who played the beta to get something other than just being there first

yes, as stated before, people who played in 2018 would have a bunch of OG cosmetics

in the first place, tho, no one in the hive community really cares if you’re OG or not

people who purchased ranks on Hive Java can be given things right? like that bee costume I don’t remember the name of. like a guy in a bee suit.
that was given to people who purchased a rank on Java, so they could potentially do the same again

don’t really take this as a fact, I’m just speculating, I might be wrong entirely in which case, sorry

1 Like

People who purchased Java hive ultimate got the bee costume iirc

people who got a rank in java got hive+ free in bedrock

even then, though, the bee costume doesn’t mean you are a '12-13 player or anything else considered truly an OG hive player

2 Likes

ah

another idea, do they have, perhaps, records of purchases? like, who purchased what and when? then they’d know, wouldn’t they, and could do the gifting. but that’d be a long process, probably best not to actually

they might, but it seems like a lot of work for something that already kinda exists :/.

If this is about joining minecraft in its early releases then I don’t think they could track. I personally joined when minecraft PE released in 2011 but didn’t log into microsoft account till 2018