Control based gameplay

Always when i play hive im using mouse and keyboard on a console and the are always eazy

What do you mean?
Please explain what you mean so it helps others

Im pretty sure they mean “Add controller matchmaking because atm when i play against other people on consoles they are ez because I have kb and m”

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I recommend reading this post before making a suggestion.

Mobile, console and PC separate when platform based matchmaking is enabled. Platform based matchmaking enables in SkyWars, Survival Games and Treasure Wars with individual queues of 300+ players.

Players that use controllers / mouse+KB on a touch device are currently queued into Touch games. Additionally, players that use mouse+kB on console are queued into console games. We are working on a solution for this.

You can learn more about this feature on our support page, The Hive - Platform Matchmaking.

5 Likes

pretty sure he means kbm on xbox

I hope this does have a fix, imo I am a pretty decent mobile player, and I win most fights, however sometime I’ll just get destroyed by some good controller player, and also for tw, it can be very annoying when the person next to me is on controller, because they can just jump bridge, while I can’t