Community Decides Build in the Middle of Just Build Lobby

So the Just Build lobby is themed like a spaceship, with an astronaut in the middle of it. It’s a great build, whoever built it is a really great builder.

My suggestion is, what if the build was built by the community? Through some sort of contest form?

Now, there’s a lot of things that could go wrong with this suggestion. There’s also a lot of ways to do it.

Based on the fact that there is an in-game report build option, I’m guessing the builds probably aren’t just gone forever once a game of Just Build is done. What if the staff could pick some of the very good builds and save them? Then they could pick the best build in their opinion and have it replace the astronaut in the lobby. This could happen every season or half a year.

Another way it could work is if the Hive hosted a build competition: Just Build only or a more free building competition. They could have Team Nectar recreate/rebuild the winning build and maybe change the lobby’s theme depending on that.

Now, I know making an entirely new lobby is definitely not an easy task. If this suggestion comes true this could happen only once half a year or a year.

My language is probably really hard to understand since I can’t put sentences and paragraphs into a post that makes sense if my life depended on it. What I am saying is that I think us, the community, can decide the build displayed in the Just Build lobby, through a contest form. If you don’t like this suggestion, be sure to comment and tell me how can I improve it.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

isnt it a robot?

3 Likes

I’ll be honest and say I have no idea what it is other than it looks like a good build. xD
Also did I use the right “than”? I don’t know because my brain is still dead.

2 Likes