Cloning Items and deleting a item

Survival Games, Global
The item(s) Clones

Cloning Item(s)
Usually happens when using a bow and switching into a different weapon. It happens rarely but needs to be fixed due it can affect people in-game and ruin people’s experiences. Throughout this glitch, I have investigated even further. I have heard that it is also in Treasure Wars as well. I hope this helps and hope this gets noticed so it can be fixed.

1 Like

Hey,

Are you referring to items being duplicated when you put them into your off-hand inventory slot? If so, this is a client-side issue and the items are not actually duplicated. If this is not the case, please provide as much information as possible.

Thanks!

1 Like

The is not the issue, the is is using a bow and shooting and switching to a sword and the sword switch into a bow, as an example. This is ended into me almost being killed or being killed. Thank your for your concern and understanding.

1 Like

Could you perhaps provide a video? Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else is experincing this issue. I can try to get video but it might take some time, due to this bug occuring rarely.

1 Like

yeah, this has happened before. sometimes, when I use a bow, then I quickly switch to my sword, the sword turns into a bow. the easy fix is to throw the bow that’s in your sword slot out of you inventory, it switches back.

1 Like

Yeah, I know this is a huge mineplex problem

Yea when I first saw this happen to me I was like “Oh no the hive is becoming as glitchy as Mineplex”

Hey,

Thanks for the video @BoricAxe60254. I have now logged this bug and it will be looked into soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes