Changing checkpoint locations on the School Map!

Changing checkpoint locations on the School Map

I don’t feel as though where the checkpoints are on the School map is fair for players.
Checkpoint 3 completely most-likely doesn’t work even when leapting to the ice and infront of the checkpoint. Remember the countdown once a player ends is 60 seconds and i feel like players when they don’t get checkpoint 3 has a less chance of finishing.
If I were to say this… "let’s move checkpoint 3 one or two blocks forward, then it’ll be too short for checkpoint 4. so here’s what I was thinking for the Death Run SCHOOL Map Checkpoint Locations (New Area Suggestions)

Checkpoint 1 - leave it there
Checkpoint 2 - leave it there
Checkpoint 3 - change it to the start of the dispensers so 2-3 blocks ahead of the ice. (remember infront of the ice blocks near the dispensers there are no obstacles so it is fine)
Checkpoint 4 - leave it there, it is still a pretty far good distance.

Again, Sam

yeah but then the problem with changing maps that’ve alreaddy been out for a while is speedruns.

a lot of people have speedrun school and wont changing it make it confusing?

1 Like

Not too confusing, as the layout of the map won’t change.

If moving “Through the Halls” makes it activate consistently, then I’m all for this suggestion. Take my vote.

4 Likes

Actually, as someone who has played a lot of deathrun, there is a trick to turn whilst mid-leap in order to slow your momentum enough to have the checkpoint counted. Honestly, I find this pretty cool, and don’t think it should be changed.

Ah yes, make it so you have to be good enough to probably not die anyways to make it so you benefit from the checkpoint the hive placed for balancing reasons, makes perfect sense

but most times you would not get the checkpoint more times of actually getting the checkpoint if u understand meh ://

by 2 or 3 blocks forward? no it will not be confusing, the checkpoint is the most broken checkpoint in death run and have seen plenty complaints about it not working or players not gaining/or activating the checkpoint :v:

2 Likes

That’s the only reason I dislike School, I always get killed so I need to start over…

2 Likes

me too and i can agree and understand what you mean, I hate it.