Change the powerups to match block drop (BP)

The powerups in block drop feel much smoother than the ones in block party.
(Collecting the powerups, not the powerups themselves.)
I don’t know what it is, but the bp ones feel unresponsive.
This would also make you collect the powerups just by walking over them.

While some changes could be made, like collecting them by walking, they are not unresponsive. All of the unresponsiveness you’re feeling is because someone else collected it before you (even if they look like they’re behind you on their screen). This is just an unavoidable side effect of an online game.

2 Likes

i can agree with you with this, the block drop powerups are just so smooth and amazing to get, but if you were talking about adding the BD powerups to BP then i would unvote cause i do not want to see the Knockback Nemo in the game :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know what it is, but the block drop ones just feel better. Could be the added lag of all the 3d models, idk.

2 Likes

I think what they were getting is that sometimes you are within reach of a powerup, click it and sometimes you don’t get it. Spam clicking kind of fixes this but Block Party’s powerups do seem a little strange, maybe the hit-box is a bit off?

2 Likes

Ik exactly what u mean by “unresponsive”, bp keeps making me check my ping to make sure im not lagging hard

3 Likes

I have 40 ping and still never actually get the powerup. This is a great idea.

1 Like

I get 80% of the piwerups in 40% of games at 100 ping, but in block drop it feels like I have 0 ping (except for on abyss)

1 Like

i def feel like it would be more smooth if you don’t punch to get the powerup and just run to get it