Category for forum player reports

I have noticed that the forum has been receiving player reports lately. Since some people are not allowed to use Discord, there should be a forum reporting category.

6 Likes

Simply, people do not know that a report about a player can be submitted in a discord, where it is much easier. I myself was like this until I found out that it was much easier to leave a player report in a discord

3 Likes

I’m saying, some people are not allowed to use Discord(doesn’t include me)

3 Likes

but it does include me

3 Likes

Yeah but instead of making multiple threads, they could all be on one thread

1 Like

There’s no need for it to be in one thread, it’d be easier just to set up a category or a tag.

3 Likes

Bumping this, as this would be very useful right now. I’m not sure how close the release for in-game reporting is, but it doesn’t seem to be very soon right now. As previously mentioned, a large number of people aren’t allowed to use platforms such as Discord. Honestly, this would still be useful if in-game reporting releases, as you’d still be able to provide evidence of rule-breaking. I’ve heard that players will still be directed to Discord if evidence is needed, even after in-game reporting is released. I feel like the forums are a large enough platform, and we should be able to use it to report players. A lot of players already try to report users here, and there’s not really an official way to do it. I believe you have to have the member trust level to PM, so a lot of new users aren’t able to privately contact staff. This would allow more players to report, and would just be great overall :+1:

9 Likes

i have discord but due to some account problems, i cant join the hive discord. i actually want this to come as people usually create new topics or message helpers/ staff/ mod.
initially, i came to the forums to fix the problem on discord but was unable to do so.

Can a staff change this to #suggestions? So people can vote :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also yeah I agree with what Pixel said.

5 Likes

I totally agree, I also think this would also make reporting players easier.

2 Likes

This is a good suggestion for people who don’t have Discord and it can decrease public reports.

Hey!
I would like to mention few things before I close this thread, this post was made at the time when in-game reporting was not planned, currently we have in-game reporting under development and will be seeing it really soon so having a separate category for reports will no-longer be needed. Until then if anyone has reports of rule breakers then please message us Moderators or Helpers Via DMs and we will surely investigate further :slight_smile:

5 Likes