Can you stop generator sharing?

People in my treasure wars games keep sharing the gold generator with me. But its not like hypixel where you both get the gold! it makes it go slower and is just so annoying! Can you please stop!?

Here is an idea by a lot of you: Make it so both of them get the same amount of gold. We don’t know how hard it would be to program but that is our idea!

12 Likes

What do you accomplish by complaining about it here

20 Likes

It’s fine lmao don’t solo queue

1 Like

This belongs in the suggestion category(Even though it’s more of a demand). This would cause imbalances in gold when you join a game and don’t have a team mate, and encourage sitting at your base the entire game

9 Likes

hopefully the people that do generator share will stop.

Yes because everyone who plays on Hive does have a forums account and they will definitely see this post

5 Likes

Like you?

1 Like

i think its super annoying when im trying to rush and im solo queuing duos (bc a ton of ppl in solos are tryhards smh) and then my teammate will hog all the gold, and ik whenever ppl try to share the gens it makes the game longer than it needs to be, and then theyll get wool or wtv to
p r o t e c t . like, ik some ppl like to not rush and all, but i think the thing i hated most was when the other tw update came out and the gold sharing was a thing. sometimes i think that theyre making tw cater to ppl who dont rush but wtv but yeah, gen sharing is annoying and thats why i just dont play tw anymore

4 Likes

Sharing is caring But keep in mind, you are always going to be half of the issue, that’s just how it works, if you want to fix this, do what you want them to do for you and let the other person get the gold. Only you can fix this for yourself, nobody is just going to step off of the generator just because you are there, because for all they know, that is your first time playing TW. I hope this helps, It may not seem efficient letting your teammate build a treasure defense instead of rushing, but it will always be better than splitting. And who knows, maybe your teammate buys a sword and defends from the other team rushing and then goes and gets their treasure, or maybe they even rush, you never know!

5 Likes

yeah thats kinda what i was thinking but also sometimes when i play duos with this really annoying person who doesnt understand the concept of i dont understand anime my friend, she likes to protect but everyone else rushes and we’re left defenseless <3
but one time back when i used to think rushing was a tryhard thing, i accidentally went afk on the gen, and when i came back i got wood to protect with and ppl were trying to rush us and it didnt work bc it takes like 30 years to break wood with your hands sooooo
honestly it rlly jus depends on what other ppl are doing that makes rushing effective or not effective

2 Likes

I dont generator share that’s why I’m complaining about the people that do!

Let’s say you and another person are generator sharing. Are you taking their gold, or are they taking yours?

1 Like

Depends on who was there first. And in most of my cases, they were taking my gold.

Why is it ‘your’ gold? The current sharing system is actually quite good compared to what it used to be; I think this an issue of your selfishness. The old system used to be uuid based, which was unfair to players with uuids that would rarely give them the gold(like me)

4 Likes

I just am one of those “rushers” who try to get five gold quick then get wool to bridge to another island. I know what I’m saying seems like selfishness but really I’m not trying to be. I just wanted to say that I specifically don’t like it when other people don’t leave one person alone in the generator until that person in the generator gets out. Please don’t take this as me trying to be selfish and say “This is all mine!” or anything like that because I am not trying to come across like that.

Honestly I feel the same way a lot, but that’s why I don’t solo queue TW team games. If you are going to be solo queuing, you should either let them know, or share.

3 Likes

Before content update: my gold

After content update: our gold

soviet anthem intensifies

7 Likes

if both players get the gold it will be a disadvantage for the solo player as they will get less resources than u

Yes sometimes its annoying but if it was shared by both players getting gold that would give solo players a disadvantage, so i think its fine how it is

3 Likes

Thats the whole point

2 Likes