Bring back the train in the hub

Bring back the train from the winterfest

You can season it as the year goes on but I think it would make a great permanent addition to the hive

Welcome to the forums! There is already a monorail in the arcade hub that is always there, so I don’t think this will happen. Also I think this is a dupe but I’ll leave that to Oblivion. :+1:

I couldn’t find any dupes so I’m just gonna assume this isn’t a dupe but we already have the monorail train in the arcade to ride on. :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:

Sorry, but this actually is a dupe.

1 Like

That is literally a closed discussion and a mod stated that the train was going to be the monorail in the arcade :skull:

1 Like

mb i didn’t really think about that

welcome to the forums! as everyone has stated above their is allready a monorail in the arcade and they always add one every christmas.

Have fun in the forums :heart:

They never did it on every Christmas they had. But its likely they’ll bring it back during this Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Yo, that is a good idea, upvoted

Yeah they worked super hard on the train when it first came out. I could almost imagine the Hive Devs just scrambling desperately to finish it in time… it’d be nice to keep it, yk?

The monorail feels harder to get to, whereas players congregated around the Hub train station because it’s like right there lol.

There will be a hub update, perhaps soon!! Remember that? :smiley: so who knows? :slight_smile:

1 Like