Bow Glitch - Treasure Wars

Hello players, admins etc,

I play this game regularly, and notice (perhaps with a update) that shooting arrows at a person only deals damage sometimes.

I can’t remember exactly but its ether a angle or shooting a bow in close range while moving or standing still sometimes will not deal damage. I can hit a guy 4 times in a row and the person will still have 10 hears and or only deal about 0.5-1 points of damage after 4-5 hits. (This example is used with both of use having diamond armor.)

Sometimes the bow will work just fine. This issue however is new and I am just experiencing this problem/glitch and I have had the problem on alot of different games types like Solos, Duos, Squads.
(I keep dying becasue I shoot a bow in close range and then it deals no damage so the guy just walks up to me and hits me with a sword while I try to kill him with a bow)

I don’t have screenshots or recordings yet becasue I play on Xbox, but I can possibly gather evidence if need be.

But, is any other players experiencing this or is it just me?
(And also, is there possibly a reason for this and maybe its not a glitch?)

Update to post:
I always pull the bow back full, Usually when an upcoming player gets near me and I have low health or we have the same armor, I will use a bow to damage and keep distance from the other opponent. (This is close range scenarios)
I will fire lets say one arrow per second and have it hit and damage the player, Until recently, it will not harm the player if I consistently hit the player in a row in CLOSE range.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forums!

I’ve sometimes had trouble shooting players (due to being an iOS player), though there have been times where I sniped a player off the bridge (shooting ahead so they run into the arrow).

1 Like

Have you ever shot at a player in close range recently and had it not deal damage?
(Like it keeps saying player has 10 hearts, player has 10 hearts, player has 10 hearts after every shot etc. Something like that ever happen?)

2 Likes

It’s likely due to not charging the bow long enough, barely charging it doesn’t put a dent in the health of someone who has diamond armor.

1 Like

That could be it, perhaps its not a glitch just a recent update. (I never had this problem until now)

1 Like

It’s the anti-bowspammer thing lol

1 Like

Welcome to the Fourms!

Perhaps your not pulling your bow back fully? If you barely pull back and shoot, it will do a lot less damage, than pulling it fully.

1 Like

yeah, anti-bowspam. Don’t do it.

1 Like

Fun fact, a power 5 enchanted bow charged all the way can one shot any player wearing iron armor or weaker.

1 Like

I always pull the bow back full, Usually when an upcoming player gets near me and I have low health or we have the same armor, I will use a bow to damage and keep distance from the other opponent. (This is close range scenarios)
I will fire lets say one arrow per second and have it hit and damage the player, Until recently, it will not harm the player if I consistently hit the player in a row in CLOSE range.

1 Like

Is this still happening? If so, is there any way you might be able to get a video of it?

No, it’s a client side wifi problem(ik that bcs I have the worst connection on NA and this happens there whilst it never does on asia or EU

Yes the issue is still happening. I play on xbox, so I will have to capture a recording of the problem. But I’m not sure how to transfer a xbox recording to a computer without a special external drive which I don’t have.
Is there some way to view my xbox live recording online?

1 Like

@terminatorbill I use xboxclips.com most of the time!

They won’t always have my recordings straight away but they should be useful.

And if you ever want to download the clip, you can just download them too. You can also find your xbox recordings on the xbox website, but it’s not as easy to navigate as the site I recommended.

Thanks for helping me out!

1 Like

@JollyajaX1 I think the bug might be that when hitting them the first time they take damage but they say how much damage the person had before you shot them because when you fully charge a person with no armor it says

1. BlueSlimeMC is at 10 hearts (it should have said 6 or 7 aka their health after the shot)
  2. BlueSlimeMC is at 6 or 7 hearts (it should say 3 or 4 because that is their health after the shot)
  3. You killed BlueSlimeMC [5 xp]
1 Like