Block Party: Distance from Void

Idea:
Increase the distance between the floor and void.

More information:
Currently, the distance between the Block Party floor and void in which players are eliminated on is quite small. I suggest that the drop to void be quite a bit longer to give time for mobile players especially to use their powerups as they have much less time to react than other platforms. Perhaps have 25-40 blocks in-between both planes?

I’m not really sure this would be good, I feel like the only thing keeping the tp’er kind of balanced is the short reaction time. Maybe twice as many blocks as there are now, but definitely not more than 25.

I’ll vote anyway since the general idea of increasing the death zone seems good.

2 Likes

You’re right about 50-70 being quite a stretch LOL,

I’ve edited the post to 25-40 blocks now as it makes more sense.

1 Like

25-40 is way too much
isn’t the whole idea of block party reaction time?

4 Likes

When falling in the void, It makes sense to have some time to get back up to the floor using a leap or other powerup. I have made a seperate suggestion regarding the removal of colour TP to make games harder, as a sort of balance to that I think having time to react with leaps and possible colour TP replacements (e.g Ender Pearls) would be better.

teleporters and leaps are both tap to use, as a mobile player i can confirm that the void distance is fine

5 Likes