Block Drop Quests

Every LTM mode I’ve seen has had quests. Ground Wars. Ghost Invasion. Snow Wars. But not this one. This one needs quests. Maybe “Collect 10 Powerups” or “Destroy 1000 blocks (1 Game)”. It could even be “Kill someone with Nemo”. I just really want quests for this minigame.

4 Likes

I agree, someone like me who’s grinding Block Drop 24/7 can’t get quest points which means you wont be able to get this months costume. Also u need tons of xp to max the game and the amount you get is little it’l take a month or two for casual players to max out the game spending all their time grinding. Last since im trying to grind Block Drop as hard as I can which means im using all 1hr 15min I have on the computer, I can’t get any QP

This suggestion can’t die
It’s too necessary

I try to get quest points
But I need those hub titles

2 Likes

I Agree on this one :slight_smile:

Hello :wave:
I have quite mixed emotions about this suggestions.
On the one hand, it would be EXTREMELY beneficial to have such quests as many would be grinding towards the max levels and the quest points would be another plus to get the quest rewards.
However, as this is a LTM (in my opinion) it would not be worth spending all this time making the quests for a game that will soon be gone.
However, there is a possibility that if the LTM does gain a lot of liking there might be a possibility that a similar verison would come in the future. This was mentioned in the post sent by Splodger:

These projects help shape the way for future games and features.

We could always plan out some quests that might be used for the gamemode. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Indeed that is one way to see it. But they made quests from scratch for Snow Wars 2019 (probably) and Ghost Invasion 2019 (I think), so why shouldn’t they do that for this?

2 Likes

The bumping will not end

2 Likes

they better add it before the end of the month cuz at this rate I aint getting this months costume

cuz the only quest are the 10 QP for all games

1 Like

I agree. I’m sure the team can make some more difficult quests in Block Drop because the game is relatively simple but yeah, I’d like to see quests in Block Drop even if it is an LTM.

We will be introducing Block Drop quests when quests next reset :dab:

by next reset I mean tomorrow evening

Edit: tonight, I promise :sunglasses:

15 Likes