Black and white wools

Black and white wool

I think the hive should remove magenta or lime and dark blue and put in white in black because white in black would be cool and there are two blues and mega ye isn’t the greatest look neither is lime

You already made a topic about this at the same time you made this one. Please read the Forums rules so as not to make mistakes in the future

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry i didn’t see my first one go up so I was like ok??? Then I created a new one thank you for the second chance.

Just use the pencil icon to edit your post and change the category, don’t create a new post

Like my 1rst post never showed up on my phone

This post?

Yes this one was not their until a mid deleted the second one

i think magenta looks good, and ppl judge their location according to the color of their team so that would mess the strategies up (maybe)

I don’t have a problem with magenta wool, but I think it’s a bit strange that two types of blue are used. I would be in favor of changing cyan to black (mostly because grey and white are somewhat similar). Also, welcome to the forums!

1 Like

I think magenta makes sense but having two blues is weird, changing aqua to white would be really useful and it would make sense, although very unlikely

2 Likes

How has nobody told the thread owner that they should move it to #suggestions:treasure-wars

1 Like

Yeah can someone do that?

@LilStixYT ^^^^^^