Better Survival Games

When player gets killed all the loot drops to ground, Not inside those “rip” things.
And add border that gets smaller as time passes and add enchanting tables to the maps and experience bottles to chests so players can enchant armors and weapons.

I like the fact that loot drops into the gravestones. It means you can open it and pick the loot you want, rather than having your inventory filled with potential useless items.

As for a border that gets smaller, I think it’s a neat idea, but the point of the deathmatch solves the same issue that a border would solve so I guess it’s just preference.

3 Likes

I think that it would be better that loot drops on ground not in gravestones.

I would consider this with the big bodies, but honestly looting the small graves works out alot better for me than sifting through stuff

3 Likes

In fact, they put all of the loots into one gravestone to avoid lags, full inventories, and also that many items will be floating in the ground.

3 Likes

that’s the main reason

Also, there should be a better way to heal other than just eating food like adding splash potions and gapples or just improving the saturation when eating food

Gapples already exist.

3 Likes

but its super rare, can only get it from the cows and the supply crate

1 Like

If you kill someone, you receive a boost on your health and hunger. But, I think adding potions to the Level 2 Crates as a rare item, would be a great idea!