Better mm chance for yt

I’m gonna keep this short, it would be cool if yt rank could have higher chance of getting murderer or sheriff to make videos/streams with mm more fun to watch

no this is incredibly stupid

18 Likes

It would be unfair, to other players

14 Likes

No.
We do not want Pay2Win type features. YouTube rank already has cool perks (all cosmetics, nametag, /perks, etc)

3 Likes

I’m sorry but a disagree with this idea. As another user stated the YouTube rank already has a lot of perks. When it comes to MM it is already hard enough to become a murderer for a game. I can easily go several rounds, be the sheriff three times before I become the murderer. This would be unfair on others and make it even harder for them to play a round as the Murderer.

4 Likes

This can easily be done in Custom Servers where you can automatically force a role for any user, if the need arises.

9 Likes

tbh this would be pretty unfair bc its not giving other people that much of a chance

2 Likes

The truth is that I did not understand anything XD

1 Like

This would be unfair making mm just about getting yt rank or any video rank.It would ruin mm and like no one would play it.if ur doing yt on a cs there is more chance.

5 Likes