Best KDR/FKDR rates April 2019 to August 2019

How this is done is explained here I’ll explain what happened in april

This was probably the biggest month for change in TW ever, it created a huge shift in the game where grinding wasn’t only something some people who were in the discord and forums did, and where it was no longer niche, in fact, before this month 200 or so wins was probably enough for a leaderboard spot, but after this you needed like 400 or something, which is probably why I quit grinding for lb after this, as that is obviously alot of games, and I couldn’t afford to compete anymore if I didn’t want to risk my grades plummeting or whatever. This more wins thing lead to huge changes in top kdr and top fkdr players

• alot of the high kdrs were done by players who played solos, once you needed this many wins, the slow paced kdr pumping strategies became somewhat ineffective as if your games take 8 minutes each, and you have like an 80 percent winrate (you’re really good lets assume) thats like 80 minutes for 8 wins, which means you have to do like 2 or 3 hours a day without fail, and no friends

• The update also made bows a much less viable weapon, so bowspammers fell off these charts, my kdr was cut in half once I stopped bowspamming

• Diamond armour now was harder to get, again making it difficult for solo players to make the leaderboard, or just too win in general.

• I’d say around this time things got a decent bit more toxic, due to the fact that the tryhard community expanded a ton, however this mostly applies to later months, but the april 2019 update expanded it, and every community has bad apples.

• I also think leaderboard cheating kinda started around now, due to an increased competitive spirit

First person to hit level 50 was Sour Cream Arms, Second I can’t remember, and the third person was HEATWAVE0582, who now goes as AQA9

Now to what you were here for, KDR stats!

April 2019:

KDR:

1. xAchiruxLDF (11.49 KDR)
  2. Cupids Bows (9.61 KDR)
  3. xXDarkSchardXx (9.17 KDR)

FKDR:

1. xXDarkShardXx (5.11 FKDR)
  2. Cupids Bows (4.88 FKDR)
  3. xArchiruxLDF (4.49 FKDR)

NOTES:

• All of these people are new on this, and only xXDarkShardXx shows up again
  • The update doesn’t quite have a huge ripple affect yet, but it does very soon
  • Cupids Bows is one of 3 people who has at least a space in their gamertag to show up on here, the other two are Sour Cream Arms and Rex McPc 666.
  • This is the last month I make lb, I “retired” around July 2019, and really haven’t been able to get much into the game since

May 2019:

KDR:

1. Bricen120 (6.36 KDR)
  2. Onvuu (6.05 KDR)
  3. xXDarkSchardXx (5.93 KDR)

FKDR:

1. Bricen120 (4.94 FKDR)
  2. Onvuu (3.80 FKDR)
  3. Dizft (3.34 FKDR)

NOTES:

• First month Bricen120 shows up, he was super dominant in winrate and does indeed have a great role here, but the kdr king is yet to be discussed
  • worst month for top kdr stats, no month even dips below 8 for the top person (disclaimer it doesn’t mean these people suck lmao)
  • besides what was listed and the month being a statistical anomaly, this month was kinda chalk ngl

June 2019:

KDR:

1. LoveMehCX (10.65 KDR)
  2. Bricen120 (7.37 KDR)
  3. dreamingalex (6.68 KDR)

FKDR:

1. Bricen120 (5.51 FKDR)
  2. LoveMehCX (4.83 FKDR)
  3. MCPEPIG (4.28 FKDR)

NOTES:

• Despite showing up twice on the fkdr top 3, MCPEPIG never got into the top 3 kdr
  • LoveMehCX was an lifeboat tryhard before this, and never really grinded hive ever again
  • The site I use to get these fkdr ratios (linked here) has MCPEPIG being one of the owners

July 2019:

KDR:

1. Bricen120 (9.52 KDR)
  2. @SirUmAir9505 (6.99 KDR)
  3. NickedKid (6.40 KDR)

FKDR:

1. Bricen120 (7.33 FKDR)
  2. NickedKid (3.51 FKDR)
  3. SirUmAir9505 (3.47 FKDR)

NOTES:

• Bricen is the first person to have top kdr 2 months (nonconsecutive) and also the first person to have top fkdr more than once, and has done it 3 months in a row
  • No idea who NickedKid is, which is ironic
  • Otherwise, this month just continues the cycle

August 2019:

KDR:

1. RankSine1 (12.41 KDR)
  2. yeBell (9.38 KDR)
  3. Bubblegum2273 (7.61 KDR)

FKDR:

1. Ranksine1 (7.51 FKDR)
    2, yeBell (4.51 FKDR)
  2. pxladinn (4.47 FKDR)

NOTES:

• Ranksine1 is probably the undisputed kdr and fkdr champion for lb, you’ll see later
  • start seeing discord names, then they disappear again
  • Bricen120 and Ranksine1 are now probably the most competitive here, they both grinded the next month

I wrap this up because I don’t want to go mentally insane as I’ve been doing this for nearly a hour. Will do the rest of 2019 tomorrow, and go over 2020 the next day probably due to having basically infinite freetime with spring break and coronavirus combined

Hope you enjoyed reading this!

3 Likes

Wow, I am inspired by your time spent into this post. Good job! :+1:

-Also, this is the suggestions section

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t know I was on this list LOL.

1 Like

Amazing post, keep up the good work.

1 Like

What is the suggestion here? (move it to not suggestions)

2 Likes

Got it…

2 Likes

I haven’t been on these forums in a long time, but because of the build winner announcement, I figured I’d check the forums a bit and oh man. Reading this was a trip down memory lane for me. I truly enjoyed reading this. I remember the late night I had grinding back then and the times I got to enjoy with other tryhards xD Thanks for making this, was an awesome thing to see and though you’ll get to it, RankSine1 is definitely better at maintaining a higher kdr than me lol.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to try to get the remaining ones done tomorrow or next week, thanks for your input, I think I stopped following lb around when ranksine was good, so I’m learning some of this stuff myself also

2 Likes