Beeeeeeeeeee Day!

Idea:

So The Hive is about bees so I think thereshould be something for World Beeday on May 20th!!!

More information:

It could be like a cosmetic or a new minigame for a while which would be a LTM or hub title

if you have anymore ideas please suggest tgem below!!!

I’d much rather Hive focus on permanent content. I don’t think we need another 1 day event that many people can miss out on

Nah that’s just gonna be another distraction for major updates

1 Like

april fools day is one day?

2 Likes

Exactly, we don’t need another temporary day.
I would much rather have something that’s long-term.

1 Like

tbh whats the point of “beeeeeeeeeee day” if you just get a cosmetic that is like april fools bro

3 Likes

Y’all are haters🙄

They said it doesn’t just have to be a cosmetic, so it’s not gonna be a one day event like April fools.
Anyways

Should be a featured game everyday, you can read more about featured games here. “The queen bee has enchanted (game) for 24 hours!” And add a bee hunt.
Beeday sounds like a cool event that wouldn’t need much time, so they could still focus on bigger updates while giving us small things. Not only could they reuse the golden bee hunt textures, they could even reuse the spots. They’ve done events like that before, just copying the one from the year before. Sure it’s lazy, but it still gives us content, that we will enjoy.

3 Likes

These hunts are the bane of my existance. Either watch a tutorial and have no fun for 20 mins

Or find them yourself and enjoy 3 hours of pain.

They’re definitely not fun

2 Likes

yeah for real.

if you don’t like april fools, than why are all of you guys making april fools pets/mounts/hats/etc,etc. I love Bee Day and it would be so cool if it was on the HIve!

5 Likes

Im very consistent with what I say/said un other topics.

Permanent Content > Limited Time Content

April Fools is an okay day because its only one event that Hive is preprared for. But if youre introducing extra days to the mix, then it becomes a hassle to work with. Exclusive one-day cosmetics are not fun for anyone.

You can see this with April Fools’ itself in the forums for people asking for limited time content to be back. And its not like it really benefits Hive. They earn a couple more hundred of players in that day but thats it.

1 Like

True, but the Hive’s average player count is 7k right now. 7,000 divided by, we’ll say, 200, is 35. That means that the Hive is getting another 35th of their total audience, which is a lot. But we’re getting of topic, this isn’t even about Bee Day anymore lol :sweat_smile:.

Staying on topic, Bee Day would bring a lot more audience to the Hive. I understand about you saying that one day events won’t bring too many people, but some is better than nothing, right? I would rather see The Hive get a couple hundred more people than none at all, and I think most will agree.

1 Like

But this isn’t the case at all. A short increase of players who might join Hive for an hour isn’t
in anyway better than long term players who are more likely to buy ranks and costumes. If more permanent content happens, there will be a steady increase of players which is extemely better than a spike who are only here for free cosmetics and are less likely to buy ranks.

1 Like

Yeah, but beeday is their birthday… I think they would want to do something nice for theirs, right?

1 Like

im not making fun of it i was just saying

1 Like

Didn’t they do that every year?

1 Like

Oh, sorry I meant that national Bee day would also be a special day.

1 Like

Yeah because April Fools is funny this is just a pointless extra holiday stacked up on many others

1 Like