Bedwars: The Life-Changing Update

Okay. I just played my first game of Bedwars and OH MY GOD, IT NEEDS WORK. I mean like 5 iron is 16 wool?!?! So here are my ideas.

• Make getting diamond armor harder to get?
  • Make parties work. I was gonna play with my friend but FORGET ABOUT THAT it’s time to play with “Poopybutthead7269”. No joke that’s the name.
  • Just like change the menu back. I know it’s a setting but like come on.
  • BRING BACK DAVE! BRING BACK DAVE! (Merchant). OG post here:
    Keep Dave Please
  • Another thing to bring back: The Robot with da MOVES! OG post here:
    Bring Back the Upgrade Robot as a Bed Wars Cosmetic
    Well technically it’s asking for it as a cosmetic but WE WANT THEM BACK!

That’s all! For now…
Hope it’s a good idea.

Helpers!

@MagicGazelle37
@Toasty1019

That was already a suggestion. By the way can you change the name? Big Boy update is weird… voted anyway.

2 Likes

I know it’s a suggestion. And dag nabbit it’s a good one. Also I changed the name to make you time here better :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s even funni- nah I’m joking maybe

1 Like

Added DA BOOGIE BOT BABIEEEEE

2 Likes

Wait!! You can?! How do you change the menu back?

Oh i havent played BW today and it got a UI update

1 Like

I disagree with this now, I’ve gotten used to it and it’s much better. A strategy a friend helped me discover is that you can buy 32 planks for 5 gold, they generate within the same time as iron after upgrading your generator.

2 Likes

Thanks for you input. I personally still like the 5=32 wool method, but yours works too.

1 Like

wait that’s so much better. now I can defend, and rush so easily.

1 Like

I want this but also don’t. I think 5 iron should give 20 blocks so it’s enough to make it to the diamonds. I hate the 5 iron 16 blocks because with all the maps, you can’t get to the diamonds on your first go so you have to wait for another 5 iron.

1 Like

But first you have to upgrade

1 Like

make it 4 iron 16 wool

2 Likes

16 wool can get you to diamonds on most maps but not to another player so if someone doesnt want to rush diamond, the enemy has to wait a bit longer to get blocks
when I first played tw, I would get eliminated in 2 minutes or last to 2nd (depending on my luck with neighbors) so having slower gameplay is way better for players who ARENT cracked

2 Likes

Thats way too cheap not even TW was ever that cheap

1 Like

it was 5 iron for 32 wool in tw

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion!

To keep things tidy, we ask that you stick to suggesting one idea per thread, instead of a list of ideas. Be sure to read this post for more information: