Bedwars/anticheat glitch?

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global):
What was affected: Bedwars (Bed1)

What is the bug?
Explanation of the bug: I was playing a normal game of bedwars like any other person would. But When I was Building bridges, sometimes it would lag out a little bit or something and everytime I jump to place a block under me it doesn’t place but the second time i jump it works. (That could kill me) also when I was in the centre of the map shooting someone with a bow constantly I got Kicked for “Hacking” I wasn’t hacking I was using Optifine! I have video proof I wasn’t hacking and When I got kicked for “Hacking” (Near the end of the video) I was so confused, I personally think there maybe a glitch with “AntiCheat” or something because I clearly was not hacking.

Screenshots and/or video: Here is a link to my YouTube video: - YouTube
Screenshots of the bug, if it applies

1 Like

Sorry this is the bedrock forums and you were playing on java if you want a link simply reply asking for one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please! :slight_smile: Sorry. This is my first time posting on this website/forum thing.

1 Like

Hey hey!

It looks like you are reporting a Java bug, so as said above it would help a lot if you could report this on our Java network forums. Please click HERE to jump over to that forum’s bug report section. Be sure to read the official information there before posting!

We really appreciate you taking the time to report bugs, it helps a lot! If you have any further questions about either bedrock or java you are welcome to open a new conversation with me on either forums.

5 Likes