Bedrock Just Build Meh Counter

Idea: My idea is that in Just Build if a user votes meh on over half of the lobby, it subtracts 5 points.

More information: So, what I’m saying is to make a Just Build voting system more like Hypixel’s where if you vote Meh on too many builds, you get negative karma.

Welcome to the forums!

Also, I kinda agree with your idea, but if builds really are meh, it might be a bad thing! I mean, I can see how a meh counter could be good, but I’m not so sure if it would fit into the game…

2 Likes

Honestly they wouldn’t add that, sure a penalty is fine but this one is too cruel because first honestly we should have a balance between, Fair Gameplay and Fair Opinions. But this penalty makes a very unfair problem if someone doesn’t like something we shouldn’t have a penalty for that or at least subtract 2 points, because first, the whole lobby can abuse this to the point where the penalty is B.C (i don’t need to be demonetized on the forums) so I would see this as a no go. Second, because there can be such a small lobby and would be mostly you disliking the empty ones too. Last, people can literally unfair vote Good and Love.

5 Likes

You shouldn’t be docked for being pessimistic, so this seems a bit rough since some lobbies are worse than others.

Also welcome to the forums!

2 Likes