Battle Royale SG

I looked and didn’t see related topics to this so…
This suggestion was actually made by my friend in one of his videos, but i’m going to share it to the forums.
Survival Games Battle Royale would be the same thing as regular survival games, but you either-

A. slowly glide down to whatever spot you want to go to

or
B. Start off with some other way to pick your spot.
Basically, the loot tables, maps, and chest spots would be the same except instead of everyone starting on a podium you pick the spot you want to go.

You’re the last person I would’ve expected to make this, also there are like 0 players on SG so I doubt this would be profitable in any way. Also all the chests would have to be reworked and of course the mid chests removed otherwise it would be very broken

2 Likes

I think she/he meant that you’re the last person they thought that would support this idea

How are 0 players on SG like its better than build battle and hide and seek so it has more players than them both so idk how you came up with such a false rumor

I was exaggerating but it’s the least popular game, it always has the lowest player counts, most people prefer hide and seek and just build, if you prefer it, good for you but it’s not more popular than any other gamemode, that’s a fact

1 Like

People can have their own opinions…

1 Like