Banned (i think)

First i was playing my device is old so it is slow and laggy ,when k walk it doesnt walk it takes 2 seconds to walk every step.i was in treasure wars.i saw myself floating on the Air.i saw many people happening with them and they got banned.i tried to disconnect but late i get kicked for some words i didnt understand what they mean.i tried to connect again.it turned into a saving world screen.it took too long so i restarted the game.hive i have to phones both alow but one better [han the other. I used the bad one because the other was ccharging.i promise i wont play with it again,but please unban me.but i hate beeing banned.put me under hivepot.or watch me but dont ban me.u can see my android version as a prove

You weren’t banned, you got kicked. When you have a slow and laggy think, you will get kicked because it’ll think you are flying. But the anti-cheat can look through the client and check to see if you were hacking or not. You’ll be fine! Just wait a little, and if that doesn’t work, contact a staff member. Believe me, Hive’s anticheat banned my brother long ago. Long story short, what happen was on java Deathrun, he was shot up very high from the tnt trap, and the anticheat thought he was hacking so it kicked him. It was kinda funny. Anyways, yeah, don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Let me guess? Was the error Platunimo?

That is happening more and more often to me now, I’m kinda sick of it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums btw! Hope you’re having fun on the Hive!

1 Like

If you were banned, there should be a message on your screen when you load on saying that you were banned. It is normal for the anti-cheat to kick people from time to time, as it’s still a work in progress. All this seems like is a connectivity issue. You should be able to join back as usual :+1:

1 Like

Closing this thread as the question has been answered :slight_smile:

2 Likes