Autoban early breaks

It’s literally impossible to legit break a treasure in the first 15 seconds in treasure wars(it takes 10 seconds to get enough gold for wool, and then some more for buying/bridging).

Because of this, I think people should be kicked if they try to break a treasure before then. Hackers have gone down a lot, but this would help even more, and shouldn’t have any side effects.

You only need 5 gold but yeah, that takes 13 secs to get that and I don’t think anyone can make a bridge in 2 secs so I highly agree with this.

5 Likes

Agreed as most hackers can teleport to you’re islands or somehow just bunny booboo jump to you within 1 second and kaboof. Gone goes the treasure. Love the suggestion!

6 Likes

I agree, however, that will be a lot of programming, so that would take a long time to program it.

How do you know that? Anyways I think it would still be worth the time

5 Likes

I don’t know. Pseducode for it would be something like:

//insert into breaking treasure code
if(gametime>=minTime){
//kick function
}

2 Likes

Oh, alright then. But can’t you replace kick for ban? Or is that default?

They gonna need lots, and lots, and LOTS of Impulse, Chain (and Repeating?) Command Blocks. But if I take the way @BlazeDrake said, then it shouldn’t be that long.

Servers do not use command blocks, servers use plugins, if it were only command blocks, servers would be so much worse

3 Likes

false

1 Like