Are login streaks messed up?

Are login streaks messed up or something? I just lost my 103 day login streak and was on just a few hours ago. I saw a couple other people lose they’re login streaks very recently as well.

3 Likes

It has to be something about the time zone. For me, it seems like the time isn’t accurate.

1 Like

same I lost my 74 at 4pm and for some reason sometime I get ny streak at 6pm

3 Likes

Oh I lost mine because of personal things at home and school, I didnt even know that this bug is going on now, cant play minecraft until like October so yeah

Mine didn’t glitch, I just checked.

The “day” resets at Midnight GMT, so EDT would be 7:00, for the people that live in the eastern US and are reading this.

In your case, Enchanted, I think that was a glitch, given that you were on earlier, but I don’t know. The text could have just glitched and you might still have the loginstreak, it just messed up and sent that message instead. I would suggest doing /loginstreak, just to be sure.

1 Like

It was a 103 day login streak but yeah I lost it even though I logged in and played for hours just a few hours ago lol

Maybe it’s because of the update they just did a few hours ago with commands

I even have a screenie with him that was taken yesterday qwq

4 Likes

I still have mine, I hope nothing is wrong :thinking:
Minecraft 9_12_2020 1_09_57 AM

5 Likes

343 days and a 10% xp boost lol they’ve gotta do something about that

2 Likes

I had quite a long daily log in streak,but then I just lost it when I went camping. (No WiFi)

1 Like

come on 22 more days

Nothing is wrong with login streaks on our end.

In order to keep your streak, you must login before midnight UTC everyday.

7 Likes

what if the bug is that it didn’t register the login streak meaning that on your end it wouldn’t say that they got the streak?

I’ve had an issue a few times where it doesn’t give me my streak, and it skips a day, meaning I lose a day. This has happened a few time, and I think I’ve lost 2 or 3 days from this glitch.

4 Likes

rip I think that’s how I lost my 74 day streak @ThanPixel

also sorry bump

5 Likes

@ThanPixel how close are you to 365 days

I got it about a week ago actually!

This is the costume, it’s called “Time Owl.” All credit to @SnowflakeTM for the transparent image

7 Likes

Oh wow that looks cool

imagine if you got an additional 10% exp boost for every 10 days you logged on, crazy

4 Likes

If you get to 365, then you would have 360% percent exp boost. That means you would level up at the speed of sound

4 Likes

yea right that ain happening, at least not on my books