Arcade suggestion-battery dash/java games on bedrock

Arcade suggestion for after release

For another update to arcade after it releases I would like to see Battery Dash that was in the java mixed arcade back. Also I would like to see some other java mixed arcade games.

2 Likes

why that we love to see this happening that game will be lovely to have

1 Like

How do you play battery dash?

2 Likes

According to this old piece of text I found:

The objective is simple…go to the middle and collect energy, and bring it back to your base. Charge your battery by crouching on your station. The first team with a charged battery wins! Energy drops down in the middle waiting for players to battle over the charge!

This is an image of battery dash:

5 Likes

Bump I used to play this on hive java and this was my favorite game at the time and if this gets added I will probably play a little to much

Yes, it is my good opinion, I do not disagree with you on that.

This would work so well with the hives arcade mode!

2 Likes

As a player who usually hates PvP games… battery dash was so fun. Don’t think it should be added SOON as I believe Hive need to release more non-pvp games for the time being! But would love to see it here eventually.

1 Like

yeah @JiMSUEE i agree

The fact that has PvP or No PvP will seal the deal for me. Some1 tell me what mode it is

It was a PvP Gamemode.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for this to be accepted now :cubee:

U have my vote rn!

I highly doubt it. The only reason this would be accepted is because they already had it in mind.
The only things hive ever adds from the community are QOL improvements, they never add ANYTHING else. Give me one example of a non QOL improvement.

3 Likes

Bump Battery dash would be a great arcade game sorry I keep bumping this… :skull:

1 Like

Yes please, I need this

Pretty good idea

1 Like

oh battery dash, hope this could be the next new game.

1 Like

Voted! More games is never a bad thing.

1 Like

I was Gonna bump this but this would seem like the next arcade game

Please I will do anything to get battery dash…

3 Likes