Arcade game mode on hive+tournament

Keeping the LTMs with a different gamemode+tournament

Ive been playing alot of block drop lately and i find it super fun! Only problem is that it will eventually go away. I had an idea that will keep the LTMs and possibly add more players to hive. Recently ive been somewhat getting bored of the usuals and i though that maybe if hive had an arcade mode they could grab more people into the server. LTMs could maybe become permanent games and the arcade could have a wide selection of other stuff like for example. Soccer or duels or just an all out pvp. That being said i am aware of hive already having sky royale but i think players would like it more if hive had a duels and battle royale on the ground instead of having the fear of falling while bridging of getting snowballed. I also think there should be a tournament type of event that happens where players play all the different gamemodes and after a month or two they get special prizes like titles or costumes if they get 3rd 2nd or 1st.

1 Like

Hive is already working mixed arcade
And welcome to the forums

2 Likes

Neat. Are there any dates that have been released for the arcade? Thanks for the welcome btw

Not at the moment no. All we really know about mixed arcade at the moment is that it will feature blockparty and will be releasing soonTM.

Welcome to the forums :beedance:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums

You can use < and > to make your text invis but only use letters

You can use the < > and write small or Big to change the size of your writing

Make sure you familiarize yourself to the rules found here

There are lots of games the community want to be in mixed arcade though we don’t know all the ones that may be added, also I don’t agree in adding LTM since they are meant to be LTM and if they are there all the time people won’t look forward to them.

There are probably going to be a range of types of games from PVP related to more passive games but we will have to wait and see.

Why would you reveal the secrets of basic HTML omg omg smh

2 Likes

You not agreeing with the perma LTMs is understandable since obviously its limited time but its just that i feel like block drop and snow wars have so much potential but due to it beinge an LTM its time is limited and new players wont be able to experience it. Hopefully hive adds block drop to the arcade but we can just wait and see

Vote for your own suggestion.