Any other Spectrum/Charter internet users been having high ping on The Hive?

I have good internet. I’m using LAN. In fact, I know the bad connection is not my fault. I ran a tracert command prompt and looked at the route. to get from my house to the nearest Spectrum Charter server, it takes an average of 12 ms. By the time I get through all the charter servers, it adds up to 49 ms. Getting to the hive from there takes about 20 ms. So clearly, there are bad results on spectrum’s end. any half-decent internet service provider should have better connection than this. I know it’s not because of where I live, because only about a month ago, I was averaging 30 ping total on the Hive. This is seriously affecting my gameplay so I’m curious if any other spectrum/charter users are having the same issue. Please help!

1 Like

I personally don’t use spectrum, but I’ve heard about the issue in Hawaii. I’ve also heard that they’re working on it.

1 Like

Yeah spectrums been doing the same for me I used to get 60 ping now I get 80.

1 Like

Yeah they’d better be working on it. It’s been over a month now and they treat me like I’m crazy when I call their support number. It just got worse in this past week. Ten more average ping.

1 Like