French Translation: All games - "You lose !" screen, but not "You win !"

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global):
All games

What is the bug?
Everyone get a “Perdu !” or “You lose !” screen, even if they logically won the game. There should be a “You win !”, or if not possible “Game ended”, and the chat explained who is/are the winner-s.

2 Likes

Which game specifically because in deathrun it just says game over

1 Like

Really ? Well thanks for completing the post then, I though everything was “You lose !”

I’m sure the “You lose” issue concerns Hide & Seek, and Murder Mystery. It also appears on Treasure Wars, but I didn’t win for now so this is probably the case as well, but it has to be checked.

1 Like

Its fine ty for reporting this :slight_smile:

1 Like

All games say Game Over for me, maybe it’s an issue with your language. If you could provide screenshots I’m sure that’d be helpful!

1 Like

I would assume that in some languages, Game Over translates as You Lose like if it was the same meaning.

1 Like

Touché. It appears the problem is due to bad translation of “Game over” in french.
(I also got induced in error because someone in english said in Murder Mystery that “we always lose when murderer”, see what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:)

I want to share screenshots, but it says “Sorry you cannot post a link to that host.”
Here is the link I’ve to reduce in order to paste it : imgurcom/a/zV2hnLo

As a french, if you want to translate “Game over” well, instead of “Perdu” it would be more like “Fin de partie”.

2 Likes