Advanced gamemode

I would like to see a build battle gamemode that only allows level 10+
This could go for any other gamemode but I’m talking about build battle.

I think it would be really cool to have a lobby of experienced builders who would keep everything appropriate and would vote fairly.

It would also be nice if the themes and time limit would get better like 20 minute build time or a larger plot

And definitely more difficult and fun themes. Cause the current themes kinda suck I don’t wanna build popcorn for 10 minutes
I want to build a dragon or an airship or a fortress.

So I think it would be really cool if you could add something like that

2 Likes

Really creative idea.

you’re definitely right about the fact that you should be able to go up against experienced builders.

EVERY GAME, I go up against at least one person who builds a $%@&, and it is so annoying. Half the time, the players in my game have -3728 brain cells and vote love for this kind of stuff. Then they win… facepalm

I also agree with the fact that there needs to be more difficult themes. Like, i got the creeper theme so many times, and HALF the lobby literally just places one creeper head. bRUH.

1 Like

currently im grinding JB and I dont see many players that are over lvl 10, so idk if this is a good idea since the player count would be low.

tho I agree with having a lvl 10+ mode so voting and everything is fun and fair

1 Like

If you are saying to make it 20 minute longer, I doubt that would count as minigame, and seeing the current xp system they would need to make xp changes and you can only do 3 games in one hour bruh. So other than the 20 minute thingy, they can definitely add more themes.

1 Like

I sometimes do the same as those twits but don’t win

I would actually play it then