Additional CTF Game Modes

CTF is a very fun gamemode, but it is difficult to win if you are solo-queuing since it is 6v6s. I think variants like 3v3s or 4v4s options would be great! I personally never have enough friends online to fill a CTF team, but with 3v3s or 4v4s, it would be much more doable.

edit: this also would be better for players without hive plus!!! since they can have a max of four in parties.

4 Likes

hey there

if you want to add something to your post, you can edit your original post by using the :pencil2: icon.

and about the suggestion, i’m not really sure about it i think ctf is fine rn. also are the other two people who voted alts or friends or just a coincidence that they both just joined.

welcome to the forums!

theyre two of my friends
thanks

i do think CTF right now is pretty decent, i wouldn’t play it otherwise. but with so many players tryharding in 6 player partties its hard to beat when i solo, double, or even triple queuing. but keeping it 6v6 is okay too, just not what i’d like

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums!!! :wave: :beedance:

This is quite a good idea, although I feal as if this might be a little to chaotic.

Please remember to be respectful when posting here. This is not a place to argue or be rude, you can discuss the idea in a constructive and polite manner. Please take a read of the rules before posting.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think it is a good idea and I wouldn’t mind seeing it.

But how would less players make it more chaotic? That’s like saying that in ssbu an 8 player match is less chaotic than a 4 player game

1 Like

Have you heard of custom servers?

@Thefostapug I’m not sure you understand, he is suggesting an idea, not asking for a solution.

As for the suggestion, I think this would be a decent idea, I’m just not sure if matches would fill quick enough with too many modes.

1 Like

they weren’t referring to the suggestion !! just a bunch of comments that were deleted by a mod
XD

2 Likes

you;ve got a point, i dont want a mode like 1v1 2v2 all the way until 6, i think 3v3 or 4v4 would be enough. the regular CTF queues are very very delayed for me because of how many players and it causes me to lose many matches from late queues. so i thibk itd be better

Bump, just bumping this so it gets more attention and votes. Still a pretty decent idea

4 Likes