Adding Shields to Treasure Wars (Special)

8 Likes

10/10 meme @xsurvived :joy:

2 Likes

they can still be used to counter arrows

you know what else counters arrows. The scientific method of placing blocks like a wall in front of you

1 Like

I think shields are too controversial to be added. The Hive doesn’t want another split in the community like the diamond armor, or bow splits

1 Like

Shields are different in minecraft bedrock. If you try hitting someone with a shield, you get thrown back. If someone were to abuse this mechanic it would be an easy win.
(person 2 has shield)

For example, Person 1 charges at Person 2. Person 1 was charging from a bridge. Person 2 was camping at their base with their shield at Person 1. Person 1 hits Person 2, flinging Person 1 off the edge.

It would also be an op combo starter(not unlike snowballs)

1 Like

snowballs require skill to use the combo (and even if you get it, there’s absolutely no point of doing it) shields can also kill you because the person with the shield will take that kb instead

2 Likes

you know my favorite thing about the shield is when I have 200 ping and can click at least 5 cps on it.
I get launched

1 Like

7 emeralds, not too much but still satisfying those who say things should cost a dozen emeralds.