Adding Shields to Treasure Wars (Special)

this could work but they should make them expensive and have low durability so you can’t just hide behind your shield all game. they could also make it only block arrow damage and not sword damage

No this would not work. The way to balance an over powered item, is not to make another overpowered item to counter it

2 Likes

do u all remember that axes can break shields

Just give them a wore out sheild then it’s not too op no right😉

1 Like

no they also can deflect kb, so if it gets hit so many times, it flings you off

2 Likes

I was admin on hyperlands for 10months, the meta now is the kits are based off of one admins play style and the meta in general is disgusting, shields are a really bad in any PvP, please keep them away from hive

7 Likes

go off

What?

Not on bedrock edition.

1 Like

they have a unique property that has a 25% chance of disabling a shield for 5 seconds, making it also useful in PvP. They deal more damage than swords, and a wooden axe has the same damage as a diamond sword. … Attacking with an axe will cause it to take double durability damage.

I’m sorry, this isn’t the java edition forums. Clearly you’re confused

4 Likes

dude thats 1.9, this isnt java, and i hope it never will

3 Likes

This would make players who sky base even more annoying.

4 emeralds for a shield :gem: :gem: :gem: :gem:

Ha ha! It’s funny because you’re giving shields a price that’s extremely low

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

You can still be killed

See dream’s vid “Minecraft speedrunner vs 3 hunters ft. Mrbeast”

I never said you couldn’t be killed, I said you could just hide behind it, which is an unbalanced feature

they could do some things to balence it. like have them have really low durabillity or have them only block like 50-75% of melee damage. maybe add some knock back if they get hit as well

1 Like

this makes the shield useless