Adding 'Mutts' (Mobs) to the Games

Halfway through the Game there are only a handful of Players left and the game can drag on and get boring. To keep the Games interesting, when it turns night time, release Mobs such as Angry Wolves, Skeletons or a Mob that will attack Players to make it harder. They can be scattered all over the Map.

1 Like

While I see what you mean with this… I don’t think it’s a good idea. The games usually do not last long enough for this to happen, so it most likely wouldn’t work.
also it belongs in #suggestions:survival-games

1 Like

some games last long. i think this would be a good idea for a new sg update, along with other qol changes

This might work great in SG, but all the other games is would just be annoying.

3 Likes

Isnt this already in the Suggestions ???

I guess it wasn’t then.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t want to queue a pvp game, only to have it interrupted by some mobs. It the mobs were cleaning in the middle of a fight, that would be so annoying

2 Likes

It’s only for Survival Games. Also, mobs would only spawn late on the game, meaning that you have much much time to get some good loot to fight the mobs.

It’s not like 7627272 mobs will spawn around you, they are far from each other.

1 Like

Ok, if it was zombies added, I’d say, eh kind dumb, but whatever. Skeletons however…
And there’s already a dm in sg so why

I’d be fine with this if mobs dropped loot when you kill them, so they don’t just endlessly chip away at your health without any reward.

2 Likes

Thats a really good suggestion aswell. Itll also give players XP to help improve their levels.

It was in #games:survival-games

I rather have a compass pointing to a player once when theres like 5 players left

1 Like

@ThunderWolf330 Thats what Ive always wanted aswell. I just feel the Mobs would add something more. Compasses should be definitely added tho!!

1 Like

doe it would be kinda unlucky if u get hit by a skeleton on 1 heart : /