Adding A featured Game each week

Any game that is featured would give Double XP to all players. Quests would also have an affect on this giving twice as much points.

Hey there! Welcome to the forums :smile:
I think this would be a great thing to add! Just instead of DOUBLE XP just a 25% boost?

And also above the NPC in big ang bold letters it should say FEATURED.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums, can you elaborate a bit more?

2 Likes

That could work.

2 Likes

Each and every week, The Hive would add a Featured Gamemode that when a player enters it, they’ll receive Extra XP each Game.

2 Likes

Sounds like a neat idea, however I feel like double experience and quest points could be too much, what about 50% more (150% total), like Hive+?

9 Likes

That could work as well.

2 Likes

Wait a second, I love this idea. This could revive games like SG and Ground Wars. Maybe the featured games would change weekly, and if you played a certain amount of rounds in that game, you would get a point in some kind of new point system. If you get a certain amount of these points, maybe just enough for 1 month, you could get a reward exclusive to that month. I am suggesting this because if you are already max level, an xp boost doesn’t seem like a good enough reason to come back to the game even though it is featured.

8 Likes

This is just a great idea voted lol

3 Likes

I would do it more a small-ish award for each week instead, like a hub title. Maybe at the end of each cycle of games (when the cycle restarts) there would be a costume unlockable.

2 Likes

Further rewards for playing featured games could be implemented with Achievements in my opinion, but wouldn’t make too much sense as a reward out of context. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

would Hive+ users get more as well?

2 Likes

Yes. Any player.

Ik it hasn’t been 3 days lol but this is a godly idea that can revive the dead games a bit :smiley:

4 Likes

I like this idea. though instead of double xp, maybe a 50% boost is more reasonable. But you got my vote!

3 Likes

Great post… except for the fact that it is a dupe
in my post I mentioned a dupe, but I couldn’t find it so ig mine is the oldest now

plus having featured games match up with updates sounds better imo, like if there is a new map In a game then that will be the featured one

2 Likes

Bruh. When I searched this up it had no results though. Strange.

1 Like

what exactly did you type in he search bar?

Featured Game

oh idk what happened then