Add private games or blocking with sword

This might be hard to do hive, but I’m sure you guys are up for a challenge! So me and my friend have been wanting to 1v1 for a while now. But instead of 1v1ing, we get killed by someone else. And in other situations, I’ve been trying not to die, but blocking could reduce damage by a small Amount.

Private games: you need a code to be able to join the private game. Nobody else would be able to join without the code

Blocking: as I said before, blocking could reduce the amount of damage you take by a short amount, and it could block (sometimes)the boom box.

errr… swarms? theyre adding private games, with codes

you can learn more about swarms here: https://forum.playhive.com/t/swarms-discussion/9489

2 Likes

Private games are coming with swarms, it’s literally in testing. (Or at least custom servers are)
Blocking with a sword isn’t gonna be easy if possible because you never could block with a sword on bedrock edition.
Plus, how would mobile block? “Block hitting” isn’t going to be doable on mobile

3 Likes

Maybe putting 2 fingers on screen holding them together.
IDK IDK WHAT DO DOOOO ><
-

swarms are coming. YES FREE BLOCKHITTING PLEASE

Totally wasn’t talking about blockhitting on discord

you play java 1.8.9 a lot, i can tell.
but blockhitting is only adding more of a challenge to mobile players.

3 Likes

lol obviously. Blockhitting isn’t really that much of an advantage. Also mobile matchmaking is probably coming soon so it won’t be that much of a difference. Blockhitting is basically another version of wtaping to deal kb

You could block with a sword if mojang would update the mobile controls to be fully customizable.

2 Likes

I agree with Sterloin, as a mobile player blocking with swords will be really hard imo

2 Likes