Add Old SG Maps to the pool

SG on the hive is missing some great maps. I Belive that SG would be more popular with old maps like SG7, SG6, SG8, Beeeze Island 2, Emporium, Sequia, Isla Del Rosa, Eau De Source, etc.
That would in my opinion bring back old SG players and new. I belive the old maps is keeping the standards that is needed.

Am I missing some great maps?

2 Likes

I don’t really know these maps but more maps would be great

Heya! Welcome to the Hive Forums.

Unfortunately this is a dupe suggestion:

Please use the search function before posting a suggestion next time! <3

Just to add; “We are only allowed to use maps that we own the ‘license’ for on our Bedrock server. Because of this, we only use maps that were made by Team Nectar (our build team) or maps we own the license too.” I believe this was stated by one of the former staff members therefore it is very unlikely for them to bring back those old maps however I’m certain that in a future SG update; new maps (built by Team Nectar) will be added! (: :white_heart:

1 Like

So The Hive dont have the licence to Vareide maps?
Vareide was a part of the hive.
Team Nectar made Eue De Source if im correct. And thats not in the SG map pool now.

We have already brought a range of our most popular Java maps to Bedrock, but it’s been a long time since the maps you mentioned were built, and subsequently, many of them, including some of the ones you mentioned, are now outdated and no longer up to our high standards.

This being said, we may decide to bring some of these old maps back in the future, but I am unable to guarantee that any of the maps you mentioned will return.

Just to clarify as well, we do hold the rights to the maps built by Team Vareide; Vareide was one of the founders of The Hive (on Java Edition) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Duplicate suggestion.