Add more minecraft items to Treasure Wars

The Hive’s treasure wars is fun and competitive to play. Although its fun, I think the hive should add more items to make the game more intense and enjoyable.

These are my suggestions for the items.

Flint & Steel
Price: 3 Diamonds (It should be put in the tools section)
Ability: It can be used to break wooden blocks & wools once at a time. The fire will not spread and it can be put out by placing blocks or punching. You can also use this item on the ground to slow down and burn the enemies that are chasing you.
Reason: I know we already have some tools to break blocks in t-wars but adding flint & steel would be cool.

Totem of Undying
Price: 8 emeralds maybe (Should be put in the special section)
Ability: Just like the vanilla minecraft totem, it will save you from death once. It must be in the player’s hand (main hand or offhand) for it to work. When its activated, the player will get 5 seconds of Regeneration II & Absorption II. Its kinda useless if you fell into the void.
Reason: This might be a ridiculous item to add but I personally think its cool as you can use it to save yourself. It also makes the game more intense.

Knockback I Stick
Price: 2 Diamond (Should be put in the weapons section)
Ability: It should work the same as minecraft knockback I enchantment. Can be useful to knock down the players that are towering or standing near the edges of the map.
Reason: I just think it will resemble the knockback nemo in skywars. T-wars is one of the most popular games in the hive so I personally thinks it deserves a knockback item also besides snowballs.

Obsidian
Price: 2 emeralds for 4 obsidian blocks (In blocks section)
Ability: It has high durability, blast resistance and immune to block breaking tnts. Can only be mined with diamond pickaxe.
Reason: Just another tough block to defend your treasure I guess.

Diamond Pickaxe & Axe
Price: 4-5 emeralds for both of them (Both should be in tools section)
I think I don’t need to explain much about these tools as most of the players are familiar.
Reason: Of course, you must need the diamond pickaxe if the hive wanna add obsidian blocks.
That’s all for the item suggestions for the hive’s treasure wars. Let me know if the items or prices of them are op, balanced or expensive.

I know a lot of you are suggesting to add more death messages. But for me, another fun feature the hive should add is the messages when the player has left the game.
For example,
MailBot123 has been disconnected.
Steve4556 didn’t want to have a lose streak.
Arshle rage-quitted.
Pinkyboy was too tired to continue the game.
Bananaman706 has logged out.
Miner0702 returned to the hub.
MrBeans75849 had a bad internet connection.

You guys can also suggest other messages in the comments.
These messages can also apply to skywars, ctf, hide & seek, survival games, etc…

Flint and steel sounds great, maybe bump the price to 5 though.

Totem of undying sounds terrible, sorry.

Knockback stick also sounds terrible, one hit and bam off the map you go. Most people hate the knockback nemo in sw so no reason to add a version of a hated item into tw.

Obsidain and diamond tools are fine I guess but definitely bump the price on obsidain, 2 emeralds can be easily collected at the start of the game. I’d say make it cost something around 8+ emeralds.

A lot of these are dupes (currently getting the links to them)

(I found a locked one for the totems but op locked it because they didn’t like the idea anymore)

Also, please avoid making lists so people know what they are voting for :))

1 Like

I don’t really like the idea of it turning into literal Hypixel BedWars.
Obsidian and the knock back stick are too ‘Java’

1 Like

How is obsidian ‘java’ hive is literally the only bedrock server without obsidian if I’m not mistaken, treasure wars is hardly even close to any other wars mode because bedrock bridging, cheap blocks, comboing, only one material being generated at the base and weak defenses that can still be taken out entirely with 1-2 block breakers makes treasure wars a rush based bastardisation of wars modes on other servers. Which is why it is such an obnoxious sweat fest to play.

Literally the other equally large bedrock server also has obsidian so saying it’s java really isn’t true at all.

As for knockback stick, you are aware the most iconic weapon on the hive is the knockback nemo

Even with these changes, treasure wars would still be played more or less the same because of how infested it is with xp grinders who just sit there and run from base to base having the “”““time of their lives””“”

1 Like

These are good ideas, however, these items all stem from Bed Wars (mostly), which is a totally different game. I’m serious. Treasure Wars is so fast and so hard. If there’s someone who’s actually good at the game and they get obsidian, it’s pretty much ggs for them :smiling_face_with_tear: it makes sense with a game like Bed Wars, which is a lot more chill. It takes longer to get places because of Java bridging and player skill. I think TW is pretty balanced as of now, and the Hive is currently working on Seasons anyway

1 Like

Please avoid creating suggestion lists, and stick to one suggestion per thread. Be sure to read this before posting again: